  So... how'd it go? (version 2)

So, how did the 4/29 BrikWars game go? Any pics? - Mike (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go? (version 2)

(...) It was great. We actually finished the game this time. There was much carnage (Most thanks to my Mecha). I learned that I have one heavily armored Mecha but I also came to the realization that next time it is going to be a high priority target (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: So... how'd it go? (version 2)

Ahh, I have a bunch of pictures, too, but they were taken with a regular camera, and are, as always, awaiting developing. Like Eric said, the game was fantastic. The setup looked like an actual village - we laid down the road network first this (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)