    thanks —Travis Kunce
   hey, to all those NELUG members that i met and didn't. Just wanted to say that, although I was nervous about just how I might fit into the NELUG member demographic, I was excited and inspired by meeting everyone the other night. It was really nice (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: thanks —Jorge Fernandez
     (...) What!?!? Dou you mean *you* play with LEGO?!?! So, those 25 boxes you're buying are for you and not for your child's birthday party?!?!? (...) It was a pleasure to meet you. (...) All right!!! The first NELUG LEGO Mindstorms challenge! Count (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: thanks —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) Hey Travis, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself - I had a good time meeting you, hearing what you were interested in, and doing my best to sway you into that religious fanatacism which goes by the term "Brikwars". I feel as though I might have (...) (22 years ago, 19-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)