 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2439 (-5)
  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Why, I'm hurt. They never went offline: (URL) of course this was a subtle kick/nudge to the back of the head to get me going on the captions again. How long can one procrastinate, one might ask oneself (?). Not much longer, one might answer (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

Well I think I finally came up with a layout that maximizes our space. (URL) listed below all of the design desecions that I used in this layout. Do to the fact that I am very anal with these types of designs the list is quite long, but very well (...) (22 years ago, 8-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Let's explore this a little further. You're saying that if the hypothetical Mr. Hawk felt that he was the victim of gross emotional damage, he couldn't go after the partners' houses, cars, first-born children, or other white elephants, but (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Yeah sorry I guess I wasn't spacific enough. We are a Limited Partnership which limits our liability to the value of NELUG's assets, which while substantial from the groups perspective they are minimal in terms of real value. <humor> Of course (...) (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC

(...) Did you look into forming an LLC or an LLP? In a regular partnership I'd be worried that someone would slip on a brick or something at a NELUG event and try to sue the pants off of the partners. (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact