Re: Definitions: LUG or LTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 18:12:11 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Eric Kingsley writes:
<humor>

In this purely hypothetical situation "Sean" is bombarding "Ray" with
e-mails in order to get the latest rule set before everyone else or to
change rules that don't suit his style of play.  These e-mails come 4
to 5 times a day at times.  Then "Sean" finds out that "Susan" gets
regular updates from "Ray" often without barely asking where many of
"Sean's" e-mails go unanswered.  This just infuriates "Sean" sending
him off the deep end with all sorts of Flames at "Ray" including
threats of non-violent mayhem including the destruction of models of
"Ray" in effigy durring play of his role playing game.

Let's explore this a little further.  You're saying that if the hypothetical
Mr. Hawk felt that he was the victim of gross emotional damage, he couldn't
go after the partners' houses, cars, first-born children, or other white
elephants, but would instead have to settle for some portion of NELUG's Lego
supply?  I'm seeing all kinds of advantages to this LLP setup!

P.S:  Shaun!  I've developed a sudden, overriding, and
completely-unrelated-to-any-hypothetical-legal-action nostalgia for those
old Ghoirboy pictures.  How soon are they going back online?

</humor>

- Mike.