 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2414 (-5)
  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

I really hate responding to my own posts. Makes me feel like I'm talking to myself. :-) Well I think I fixed all the problems I had with my initial design in this new revision: (URL) just need Tom and Eric to approve the changes to their models. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

Well now you have a choice of layouts. I just created two more designs in addition to the first: (URL) there are spec sheets for two of these layouts: (URL) first design works well with the existing MOCs and has some better design features to it. I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes: <snip> (...) My design in a little desceptive when it comes to siding. I tend to spread it around the layout so I don't have many long sidings. I also make my loop connections a little longer than normal (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Mid September meeting...

Hmmm. Well, I'm pretty much open for anytime, any day at the moment. Although, Tuesday evenings still tend to be bad for me, if the 17th works for everyone else, I'm up for that too. If I had my pick, I would go for Wednesday the 18th. - Joe "Eric (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  pov-ray help

anyone available to help me one on one with rendering using pov-ray, lgeo and other aspects of high quality lego cad rendering. I live in the metro Boston area and would love some help. let me know if your into it. -tk (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact