 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2409 (-10)
  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

(...) didn't include as much detail in Terms of MOC's) Small Image (URL) Image (URL) are parts of both I like and parts of both that I think need work. I like the lowered section on the side in Jonathans where it is still on an end in my version. I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Mid September meeting...

where do you guys meet at? -tk "Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message news:H1nws5.I6q@lugnet.com... (...) Personally (...) should (...) talk (...) I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

(...) I actually hadn't realized that there was a direct URL address to the images. I was assuming that everything was display with just a cgi scipt. And I was being lazy by just coping the address shown. Any how here are the links directly. The (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

(...) viewability may become really difficult, especially with multiple quick iterations. Would it be possible for you to deep-link to the images themselves - that is, provide the link to the actual file on Brickshelf. Galleries and folders are not (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Upcoming Greenberg shows.

(...) I've created an intitial design for your viewing pleasure. (URL) also moved the image of the previous layout. Sorry about that. Here is the link. (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Upcoming Greenberg shows.

I just got off the phone with Kathy Knicely (and yes she is very nice). It was in regard to the next two shows. She had sent me an E-mail that included the following... (...) This is good news as the 10x20 is an increase in our overall space. Our (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Mid September meeting...

(...) Tuesday the 17th sounds like I could make it. (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Mid September meeting...

OK lets see if we can decide on a meeting more than 2 days in advance... I was thinking mid September, something like the week of the 16th. Personally the Tuesday the 17th would probably be best for me but any day that week should be good. It has (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Ahhhh... New Road plates...

Forwarding this for exposure. I like these new road plates... The roads are black with a new design that makes them appear wider. (To bad NELUG already owns a couple hundred baseplates...) Note: You make have to cut and paste this link Eric K. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Calling All MoonBase Mods: NJAC

I personally haven't had any Brikwars experience, but I would be glad to assist in some manner if we decide to bring that to NJAC too. What tech level would you all consider? This con leans towards sci-fi, but if someone runs a medieval level game, (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact