  Brikwars/NELUG Meetings

Hi all, Do we have a date yet for the next NELUG meeting? I was about to post a message about the upcoming BRIKWARS event, but I don't want to conflict with the regularly-scheduled meeting. My initial thoughts were to have it on a weekend afternoon (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Brikwars/NELUG Meetings

(...) Hmmm. I didn't realize we had "regularly-scheduled" meetings :-). We do seem to have at least one a month but I wouldn't call them "regular". (...) The 13th is questionable for me because I start a class on the 14th and will probably have to (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Brikwars/NELUG Meetings

(...) My suggestion would be a Saturday afternoon, with perhaps a walk down to one of the aforementioned Guinness Outlets after, where the losers can purchase a round for the winners. At any rate, a Sunday would be bad for me, because I work until 4 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)