 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2279 (-5)
  Re: Marine Knickers (was:Proposed Brikwars Scenario)

(...) Finally dressing themselves, eh? I have to admit it was pretty sad when the Coalition Marines' mothers were dressing them. I couldn't help but chuckle. (...) That's a suprise! Usually I figured with your lot dressing yourselves you'd be decked (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brikwars TL6 Initial Details (6/15/02?)

(...) Here's a couple of other regular Brikwars players whom we haven't heard form yet: Tom D. Eric J. Are either of you two gentlemen planning on attending? -s (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Brikwars TL6 Initial Details (6/15/02?)

(...) We will be holding a pre-wake for Eric Kingsley on June 15th at 10:00am. We ask that you bring a few brickwars modules and a squad of TL6 minifigs in honor of a this great man. We will be playing brickwars in his honor, since he could not make (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Marine Knickers (was:Proposed Brikwars Scenario)

WHEREAS our opponents, the Outer Factions, have failed to declare what motif their forces will be wearing, and WHEREAS said Outer Factions seem to be disoriented, disorganized, and altogether distasteful, HERETOFORE it has fallen upon the shoulders (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Proposed Brikwars Scenario

(...) Thanks you Shaun!!! I'm just learning from you guys. (...) Yes, I'm planning to be a third entity, with no affiliation to either side. I will be there to scare the bricks out of the players and as a general annoyance. I will stick to the CPs (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact