Re: Meeting, Monday 12/17 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:48:46 GMT

OK looks like we will meet on the 17th,  If I get no recommendations on
restaurant I will make an executive decision by tomorrow and post it here.

Eric

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

General consensus seems that a meeting on the 17th sounds okay?  So far Joe,
Eric, myself, and Matt Miller have all expressed that the 17th works.  How
about the rest of you folks?

Next order of business: Bison County or Franca's?  Wow, so this is what it
feels like to have choices ...

(somebody's giddy for having gotten some 2k+2 sets during lunch :P )

-s