Subject:
Meeting, Monday 12/17 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:38:34 GMT

General consensus seems that a meeting on the 17th sounds okay?  So far Joe,
Eric, myself, and Matt Miller have all expressed that the 17th works.  How
about the rest of you folks?

Next order of business: Bison County or Franca's?  Wow, so this is what it
feels like to have choices ...

(somebody's giddy for having gotten some 2k+2 sets during lunch :P )

-s