  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Ooh! Pushy-pushy, huh? I'm working on the site update for BricksWest right now...give me a couple of days and I can take a crack at it in my down time (unless John wants to start from scratch and tackle it right away?)...basically I'll be (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Chop chop ;-). Didn't you hear... We are New Englanders!! That means we are pushy by nature and always want things done yesterday. Unlike you westerners who like to lollygag about. GDR!!! OK we New Englanders are also known for our dark sense (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)