 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2074 (-10)
  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Wow, thanks to everybody who has been donating some time and effort to make this happen! John and Matt have been performing a wonderful service in helping us out with this ... and both have mentioned their willingness to continue if they could (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) I had meant to join in the chorus of support for this last week, but I didn't get a chance, and now there is so much to choose from. I am *definitely* in favor of having this alternate logo, not only because I think it would look more (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) hehe Duz your deuahg beight? -John (finally FUT off-topic.fun:-) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Do youh have a lee-sense for ze LAY-GO min-ky? (...) Coolsville, Daddy-O! I'll save that image and re-draw the image right over it in Illustrator (if I do it). Matt (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Swine parrot... (...) Indeed-- don't waste any "real" time unless they decide to proceed. In the meantime...;-) I clicked off a pic of a minifig pose showing the perspective idea I was talking about: (URL) you could make your fig from that (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Gerber writes: <snip> (...) offense to John or Tom yours are all better than my attempt. It captures the feel of the origional best IMO. What does the rest of NELUG think? My oppinion is that this could make for a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) And did you then fall over a desk and crash out a second story window? If not, then it's not a TRUE Clouseau impression! 8?) I'm thinking that the handles of one of the hand trucks in black would work. Still don't know if I want to work on (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) J-1 is correct. If the perspective is changed a little so that the face shows and that we are looking up at the fig, it would be perfect. -John (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Frank Filz writes: <a la Inspector Clouseau> Thee mystery is solv-ved;-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) These are all great ideas, everyone - but can I make a small suggestion? If the minifig's face were made more visible, I think people - even non-AFOLs - would be more apt to recognize it as being LEGO. These look like a lot of fun! JohnG, GMLC (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact