 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 2069 (-10)
  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Gerber writes: <snip> (...) offense to John or Tom yours are all better than my attempt. It captures the feel of the origional best IMO. What does the rest of NELUG think? My oppinion is that this could make for a (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) And did you then fall over a desk and crash out a second story window? If not, then it's not a TRUE Clouseau impression! 8?) I'm thinking that the handles of one of the hand trucks in black would work. Still don't know if I want to work on (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) J-1 is correct. If the perspective is changed a little so that the face shows and that we are looking up at the fig, it would be perfect. -John (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Frank Filz writes: <a la Inspector Clouseau> Thee mystery is solv-ved;-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) These are all great ideas, everyone - but can I make a small suggestion? If the minifig's face were made more visible, I think people - even non-AFOLs - would be more apt to recognize it as being LEGO. These look like a lot of fun! JohnG, GMLC (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

Can I join the Great Minds Club? I had the same idea last night before going to bed, and worked on it this morning. All i Did was take Eric's picture and convert it to a pencil drawing. Its at (URL) Tom D (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) It's a plow. That is the Concord Minuteman statue (as opposed to the Lexington one). Frank (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) I know what that thing is...it's a.... what *IS* that? (remember that SNL bit where the whole skit was 2 mothers on a porch looking at something and not being able to ascertain what is was? :-) Well, this was fun:-) Now I gotta hit the hay. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Thanks John! (Boy, this mutual appreciation society of ours is getting a bit sappy, ain't it?) I used the Eldorado Fortress instructions as the source, so the fig is sorta' in "LEGO" perspective...not that that will mean much to non-LEGO folks (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

(...) Ha- I posted and then uploaded! And when I did I saw your version:-) All I did was make a silohuette of what Eric had done. I was going to suggest to him to change the perspective of his fig a little. But yours is excellent! If you just (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact