 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 204 (-5)
  Ride from TCS to Gordon College

Hey.. Regarding our get together Saturday, I'm still in need of a ride from The Construction Site to Gordon College in Wenham when the festivities are done. Gordon is 45mins north of TCS. Could anyone (who can stay longer than Eric K) take me? I'd (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting at The Construction Site

Hello Everyone, I'm gonna try to make it out on saturday too since I have not met any of you yet. I've been in boston for 8 months now and still haven't managed to make it to any lego-related event. Anyways, is everyone still meeting at the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting at The Construction Site

(...) I can list a bunch of the restaurants in the area for your perusal: ***...*** Lizzy's - an ice cream place, very good wares. No alcohol outside of the Bailey's flavored Ice Cream. Bison County - kind of a pub set-up ... one room has the bar (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting at The Construction Site

(...) I'm definitely up for some spillage. I just need a ride back to Wenham (Gordon College) when its over. And probably at an hour my host in their dorm says to be back too. -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting at The Construction Site

(...) I really don't know at this point but I would say that I probably won't be able to hang around for more that a couple hours, maybe more I don't know. Things are kind of hectic at home and at work (about half my team has quit in the last (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact