 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1904 (-5)
  Re: A one time thing?

(...) Well, all I can say, after having met Shiri at Brickfest 2000 and 2001, is that it is your loss. Jeff (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: A one time thing?

(...) Since this request was made, there has been quite a bit of discussion off-line about whether Shiri's attendance at our next NELUG meeting should be allowed or not. As may be expected, making such decisions is never easy nor quick, so let us (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?

Ouch... I hate replying to myself... Anyway the room is reserved. We are set for Tuesday, July 31st, at 7pm at BC. Meeting at TCS beforehand as usual for those that wish to empty their pocketbooks. Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?

I was wondering if anyone needed a ride to the meeting this Tuesday? I'm coming from Arlington and I might need help carring my latest creation. Jonathan D. (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Shiri - A one time thing?

(...) Yes. As I acknowledged, there is a difference between the phrases. But since either phrase is intended as an insult to a group of people, and very closely related insults, at that, I am shocked that you would bother trying to defend it so (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact