  Re: I can't hear you ........

(...) The bathroom gig has happened to me twice - it's very irritating! Abondoning the safety of your mech to answer your bladder is humiliating. Eric Joslin has some uncanny knack for causing that to happen. Last game, there were two champions on (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: I can't hear you ........

(...) Hah. You think *you* don't like it? I want stuff to blow up, not sending Pilots on potty breaks. Blow up! Blow up! BLOW UP! eric (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)