  Steampunk Brikwars?

Just wondering what was going on with the Steampunk Brikwars game that was losely discussed a few weeks back . . . Has it taken a back seat to Medieval Brikwars mania? For that matter, when IS the next Brikwars game? I guess I haven't been paying (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) I don't think anyone's really been planning it. I know that Shaun asks me when it should be every once in a while (in fact, I'm posting mostly to cut him off before he asks) but I have no idea. I was planning on bringing it up at the meeting (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) We reserved that job for yourself ;-D (...) I've gone back and forth about joining this game because I know so little about the proposed universe. (plus I'm really busy.) But I recently picked up a Steampunk graphic novel at Outer Limits, and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) I was planning on calling soon. I think we have plenty of "I'll be theres by now". (...) I have to confess that I am not a big "Steampunk" fan although if the date is far enough out I could try and through something together. I guess you (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) Gah! For the record, the Steampunk comic book is a little more "punk" and a little less "steam" than I personally had in mind. Although the scenery is pretty cool. I was just thinking of something more along the lines of Jules Verne fiction, (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Steampunk Brikwars?

(...) when (...) I figured everybody was sick of my long prattling posts about Brikwars, so I'd let someone else take the organizational reins for a while. So I inconspicuously nominated Eric as the go-to/organizer of the Steampunk game, and since I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)