Re: Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 00:35:00 GMT

I'll be in attendance at the July 31st meeting but will probably not be able
to make it to the later one.

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Freight Freitas writes:

I'll be there on both counts as well!!! Don't forget your MOC's! We may have
guests to impress and entertain!

Freight

I'm sure Freight will once again bring something that will easily roll over
one of my MOC's.  :)

He'll have lots of stuff to run over though because for the first time in
eons I finally had some free weekends to build.  I should be bringing four
MOC's unless this upcoming weekend turns out to be another build session.
heh heh lets hope so.

On another note, it looks like this maybe my last NELUG meeting for a while.
It appears that I'll be moving to sunny california in September.   So like
Freight said bring lots of eye candy so I can speak tales of a formidable
group of builders known as NELUG to all the west coasters!

sun