Re: Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 21:53:09 GMT

Yah what Dave said.  We were actually 2 different meetings at once.  One for
end of July (the 31st is official) and one for the end of August when Dan and
Jen are in town (No decision yet).

So Shaun, you are confused, Jen is confused, I am confused, so everything
should make sense.

Eric Kingsley

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
Soooooooooooooooo,

Did we ever come to a consensus (oh, those work-related meetings do rub off,
don't they?) on what date we'll be next meeting?  Eric had mentioned the • 31st,
as it was the best date for Jorge, which is fine for me ... but if I remember
correctly, Jen and Dan had, at least preliminarily, figured that that day was
not good for them.

Umm... which 31st? :)

I think originally we were talking about a July 31st/Aug 1st meeting, and
then Jen & Dan said they'd be up towards the end of August-- meaning that I
actually screwed up when suggesting the 26th, 30th, 1st, and 2nd as valid
days for that meeting (being in August/Sept), and should ACTUALLY have said
27th-30th of August (for a weekday), or a weekend day (1st/2nd of Sept. or
26th of Aug.)

I think the plan is a meeting on 7/31 (tuesday after next), and to have a
meeting "sometime" when Jen & Dan are up...

Valiantly seeking resolution,
I can't even believe I just wrote that

If you need more resolution, try 1600x1200. I can't believe *I* just wrote
*that*.

DaveE