Re: Meeting?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:47:39 GMT

nope, sorry the 31st is one of the 2 important dates i need to be on
cape for.  My Folk's anniversary *and* my stepfather's 40th birthday
(same day, the other thing is a wedding reception, the wedding was 2
weeks ago, you figure it out)

so, no... but the 27th - 30th are great. since you guys like weekdays.

Shaun Sullivan wrote:

Soooooooooooooooo,

Did we ever come to a consensus (oh, those work-related meetings do rub off,
don't they?) on what date we'll be next meeting?  Eric had mentioned the 31st,
as it was the best date for Jorge, which is fine for me ... but if I remember
correctly, Jen and Dan had, at least preliminarily, figured that that day was
not good for them.

Dan or Jen, can you confirm or deny these vicious rumors?  Would the 31st work
for you?

Of course, if Jen *is* like Suz, then perhaps we should work towards a
conflicting, rather than accomodating, meeting date and time.

Valiantly seeking resolution,
I can't even believe I just wrote that

;)