 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1834 (-5)
  Gaming Conventions and Brikwars

This is more a question for our seasoned gamers. Do you think it would be worth the effort to look into presenting Brikwars at a local gaming convention? Or would it be a waist of time and effort? Anyway I was looking at the Jenga Convention Guide: (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?

(...) OK Jorge settled this meeting by being the only one to past a "bad day". So this meeting is official. Tuesday 7/31 it is. Same time, same place as usual(1). I will post a few days ahead to try and get a rough head count. Eric Kingsley (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting August 26th - Sept 3rd?

(...) heh, since I'm just driving the car, I'll let the wife make that call, assuming it's all good with our host? Jenn, Suz? :) (boggle! ':)' isn't a vi command?!?) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting August 26th - Sept 3rd?

(...) These dates, or any of the others that have been floated around, are all fine for me so far. Now we just need somebody to make the decision. Maybe Dan or Jen could, since we would definitely like to accomodate their visit? Or if they're (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Congrats, Dave! (was: Re: Meeting July 31 or August 1?)

(...) Next year you'll have to sport along your WWII stuff-- I'm not sure if you've seen the pictures but Lindsay built a minifig scale WWI battleship which took first place. We're all counting on you to outdo him next year ;) (...) Both revamped? (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact