 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1634 (-5)
  Re: MEETING (& med. Brikwars)

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes: <SNIP> (...) Dave, that's really groovy! Are you going to add the ability to show mulitple troopers on a page (to make printing more convient)? And how about adding the total amount of CP for an army? It (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: MEETING (& med. Brikwars)

(...) sounds good to me, especially as I've never done this before. (...) I plan to do some heavy duty landscaping work. Giant trees and a cliff or something. Send me any requests! (...) :-) Well, As Shaun and Eric J can explain, it takes some time (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: MEETING (& med. Brikwars)

D'oh, I can't make Tuesday. Any chance of it being Wednesday instead? And Double-D'oh! I have something else going on the 30th, so I'm out of yet another NELUG-BW game. [I'm actually showing BrikWars to some friends that day, so it's not a total (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: MEETING (& med. Brikwars)

(...) Personally I would love it if we could have a meeting on Tuesday the 19th. I actually have stuff to show and I'm gonna be out of town the week after. I know it's selfish of me but I'm really anxious to attend a meeting because I wasn't able to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: MEETING (& med. Brikwars)

(...) I like the idea of meeting beforehand to give anyone else a chance to score stuff they have questions about... also gives you a chance to preview the opposing forces! >:) Oh, and anyone who needs extra forces (if you're short on Castle figs)-- (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact