Re: MEETING (& med. Brikwars)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:24:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
<SNIP>

As for scoring troops, I've recently been working on a little script to
score troops-- It's not finished yet, although the basics work so far. It
makes for a nice little printout page complete with total CP, total MP, AV,
Skill, etc-- just a simple form:

http://www.suave.net/~dave/bw.cgi

It doesn't yet cover things like CC skill/damage versus Ranged skill/damage,
increased/decreased UR for things like a crossbow depending on # of hands
wielded with, etc (it also needs to list stupendous feats), but the basics
are working...

DaveE

Dave, that's really groovy!

Are you going to add the ability to show mulitple troopers on a page (to
make printing more convient)? And how about adding the total amount of CP
for an army? It would be neat if you had -say- a box that's checked to "Add
or Not Add This Unit to the Total CP" (or something to that effect), then
you could adjust your forces' totals on the fly.

Evil Wayne
"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70