Re: MEETING (& med. Brikwars)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2001 15:53:08 GMT

D'oh, I can't make Tuesday. Any chance of it being Wednesday instead?

And Double-D'oh! I have something else going on the 30th, so I'm out of yet
another NELUG-BW game. [I'm actually showing BrikWars to some friends that
day, so it's not a total bust]. But I really want to be in on the Steampunk
game-whenever that is [Hell, I just want to be on the next game].

-Wayne

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Sun Yun writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

"Suzanne D. Rich" wrote:

Freight Freitas wrote:
?
? I think its time for a MEETING.How about the following dates?
? Tuesday, June 19
? Thursday, June 21
? If next week is too soon, we can always shoot for the week after!
?
? Freight Freitas

Ah! I was just about to inquire on the status of the Medieval BW game..

I'm always up for meetings, and am available both Tues and Thurs.

-Suz

Hmmm, this is my subtle cue to get off my duff and give an update.  I
received an e-mail earlier this week from Jorge - if people are still
itnerested (and I know that Jorge, myself, and Dave Eaton are) he was
thinking about June 30th as a day to have a medieval battle.  Are people
still up for this?  If so, I guess we can confirm our reservations and give
everybody as much time as possible to get ready ...

Sometimes, I just need a little kick.

As for a regular meeting - always interested!  Thursdays are bad for me,
everything else is doable, I think.

-s

Personally I would love it if we could have a meeting on Tuesday the 19th.
I actually have stuff to show and I'm gonna be out of town the week after.
I know it's selfish of me but I'm really anxious to attend a meeting because
I wasn't able to make it to the last one even though I had planned on it.

Regarding the brikwars game . . . I'm interested!  I have a ton of Ninja
stuff if any body needs some additional units.  150 on foot and another 50
mounted.

sun

p.s. when is the steampunk game supposed to happen?