Re: Meeting theme building?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 20:24:45 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

Hey guys...

For some time, I've been mildly jealous of clubs that have the members all
build something related and bring them to meetings- take, for example, the
"auto show" at a recent japanese LUG's meeting:

Would there be any interest from NELUG members in doing something similar at
some of our meetings?

Jes' wonderin',

eric

I'd be into that. Unless it's WWII tanks.

:-)

-Suz