Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 - Everything you need to know.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:43:35 GMT

I can be there on Friday at 3:30pm, maybe earlier.  I can also commit to
4:00pm-9:00pm Sunday.  Since this is my first train show, I think I will let
someone else man the layout.  Depending on how much gets done on Friday, I
may come in early on Saturday.

I'm guessing that these tables might be somewhat large to transport.  If so
I have a van.  I live in Arlington if that is near by.

I still think we should do a mock setup to see if everything works before
hand.  I don't know anyone in the group so I don't feel comfortable
organizing it.

Jonathan