Re: Brikwars - The Final Installment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:52:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Chris Phillips writes:

Ah, BrikWars...  Play well, not nice!

Wow!  If we devote a page on the NELUG Website for BrikWars, I vote we use that
for the tagline. :D

I am so bummed out that I won't be able to attend the (first?) NELUG BrikWars
event.  It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.  Hopefully this will be
only the first battle of many.

Well, I certainly hope so.  In the future, though, I think we should use the
BrikWars2000 rules revision- I've been looking over them and they sure are
nice.

Anyway, I already know that I'll be up for another game in fairly short order.

Please take lots of pictures!

No worries there, I don't think! ;)

eric