Re: Brikwars - The Final Installment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 20:45:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

I had originally told the Charles Musuem of Industry that there would
probably be about 12 or so participants ... I'm hoping that we'll have
at least that number show up.  Plus, if the prospect of the game isn't
enough to entice, then maybe dinner/carousing iun the streets of Waltham
afterwards might be?  People who I already know are planning to come
are:

myself
Eric Joslin
Eric Kingsley
David Eaton

... anybody else?  Hope to see you all there!

Well, I did convince one of my non-Lego gaming friends that it would be a good
time, so he'll be there.

Ah, BrikWars...  Play well, not nice!

I am so bummed out that I won't be able to attend the (first?) NELUG BrikWars
event.  It looks like it's going to be a lot of fun.  Hopefully this will be
only the first battle of many.

Please take lots of pictures!