  First NELUG Meeting of the New Millenium

Sorry for the late notice, but I'll be hosting a NELUG meeting at my house in Walpole, MA this coming Saturday, January 6th 2001, starting at about noon and ending whenever everybody goes home. I have planned a few fun activities to keep things (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: First NELUG Meeting of the New Millenium

(...) Well I should make it for at least part of the day. I will be bringing all the NELUG LEGO I have as well. My guess is that I will arrive earlier rather than later and stay for a few hours. Family duties call so I can't commit to the entire (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: First NELUG Meeting of the New Millenium

(...) I should be able to make it if I can find a ride. The wife's car crapped out the other day, and I don't want to leave her all day with no car. Is there any one that is going that passes through Woburn, and wouldn't mind a little company on the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: First NELUG Meeting of the New Millenium

Just a reminder that there will be a general NELUG meeting at my house in Walpole, MA tomorrow, Saturday January 6th, starting at noon and ending whenever. Check your NELUG e-mail for directions, and post here if you can (or need to) car pool with (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)