    Expansion of our Train Layout... —Eric Kingsley
   After the meeting last night I think the concensus was that we would like to expand the layout by 1 table length (Add 2 tables) for the next event and then possibly a similar expansion after that. Because of this I am going to submit our application (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Expansion of our Train Layout... —Tom Duggan
   (...) switching yard would be excellent. Eric, I know you are working on a police station, does any one else plan to work on any specific buildings? I think that if anyone is going to work on a specific kind of building, it might be a good idea to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)