 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1109 (-10)
  Re: NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

(...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: More pics from the Wilmington Greenburg show

"Gianluca Morelli" <moebiusring@yahoo.it> wrote in message news:G522uG.8CG@lugnet.com... (...) essence of those daft-looking vehicles. Huw (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

Monday night would be better for me, since I usually get out of work early. Any chance we can get them to put Monday Night Raw on the tube? :-) Tom D (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: More pics from the Wilmington Greenburg show

(...) knew there was something funny when the guy I got it from had me meet him at the dock,and had the car sitting on the deck of the ship from the Launch and Load Seaport. :-) Tom D (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.general)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Of Course, I didn't mean to get ahead of ourselves. I am no more or less likely to make any of the days you suggest so I will leave the decision making to the decision makers. I hope that was incoherent enough. Eric K. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Yeah. What he said. But right now I'm more worried about which day to reserve the room. :D eric (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Actually the next Greenberg show is March 31 and April 1 2001. Among things we should discuss are expansion of the current layout and if we need to get a plexiglass or other barrier of some kind. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  NELUG participates in December 2nd and 3rd Greenberg Show.

The NELUG web page has been updated with Thumbnailed pictures and a report on the show and some of the storys we had from the show. I am sure I missed some of the stories but I am sure others can add their stories here. Anyway no need to repeat what (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Err, sorry, that is a good point: We're talking about starting certainly no earlier than 7pm, and probably running as late as anyone wants to stay out on a school night. If you can't be there for the start of the meeting, by no means would (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: End of the Year meeting

(...) Err, sorry, that is a good point: We're talking about starting certainly no earlier than 7pm, and probably running as late as anyone wants to stay out on a school night. If you can't be there for the start of the meeting, by no means would (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact