Re: Things we need for the Train Show +++
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:49:09 GMT

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote in message
I have received some confirmations of people planning on being at setup on
Friday and on Sunday but I think that Tom Duggan and I are the only ones
confirmed for Saturday.  So if you can be there on Saturday please let me • know.
(We can use others on Friday and Sunday as well).

I believe I confirmed for Sat too...but will need a ride.  I'll work on
that.  Also, Friday, ride...which I'll work on that too.

Personally I am sure you have probably guessed that I am very excited • about
this event with all the posting I have been doing.  Sorry if it has • boardered
on nagging but I just want to make sure this is as successful an event as
possible.

Its OK to be excited about it, I've been there :o)
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114 - AIM: TimCourtne