Subject:
My plan for the Show... and Directions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:31:09 GMT

Directions:

The Shriners Auditorium is located 12 miles north of Boston.  Take I-93 to Exit
39, turn right onto Concord Street, go 1/4 mile then turn left on Fordham Road.

Here is my plan for the show.

I plan to get there around 4pm tomorrow to start setting up as long as work
doesn't hold me up and I can get everything packed in the truck.  I will be
staying until 8:30pm which is when setup on friday ends.

Depending on how much we still need to do Saturday morning will determine when
I get there.  If there is still a lot to do I will be there at 8am otherwise it
will be later but probably not later than 9:30am.

I will be there during all show hours (11am - 5pm Sat and 11am to 4pm Sun)

Then I will be there for as long as it takes to pack up and get out on Sunday.

I will have all the passes and badges with me so if you come durring setup
times just find me.  If you plan to not be there durring setup you need to make
arrangements with me to get a pass.

I hope to see lots of you there.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group