Subject:
Things we need for the Train Show +++
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 18:56:52 GMT

First just the reminder that the Train Show is this comming weekend on 12/2 and
12/3 with setup on 12/1.  There is still plenty of room on the layout to claim
to if you want it.

http://www.nelug.org/layout/

I have received some confirmations of people planning on being at setup on
Friday and on Sunday but I think that Tom Duggan and I are the only ones
confirmed for Saturday.  So if you can be there on Saturday please let me know.
(We can use others on Friday and Sunday as well).

As for what we need for the layout I can think of a couple of things that have
not been offered.

1.  Cars and Trucks.  I have a few but we could use a lot more.

2.  We also need some spare sheets to cover the layout Friday and Saturday
Nights.  So if you have some spare sheets to loan let me know so I know we have
enough.

Personally I am sure you have probably guessed that I am very excited about
this event with all the posting I have been doing.  Sorry if it has boardered
on nagging but I just want to make sure this is as successful an event as
possible.

Anyway if you havn't already please let me know if you are going to make it
and when as well as what you might bring.

For more info about the show and directions please refer to the scanned flyer.

http://www.nelug.org/layout/Greenburgflyer.jpg

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group