  Expanded Main Street scene and Commuter Rail Station

In anticipation for the Greenburg show in 2 weeks I have expanded my Main Street scene and created a commuter rail station. For those familiar with my Main Street scene you will notice that the two buildings on the left are the same while the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

  Re: Expanded Main Street scene and Commuter Rail Station

Wow Eric, It is hard to believe that this model can keep getting better. You'd think that you would eventually max it out. :-) This is just fantastic. You are an inspiration, and not just in one area. ( Town, and of course, Castle) -Andy Lynch ----- (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

  Re: Expanded Main Street scene and Commuter Rail Station

(...) same lines with tiles for sidewalks on my city project. I thought black would be too much though, and now that I see it, it *is* to much for my taste. I am hoping for grey tiles to be released in bulk paks. Theater is awesome. I love the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

  Re: Expanded Main Street scene and Commuter Rail Station

(...) I agree that Grey would have been better but the black is OK. I don't consider all the black tiles a waist however because if they come out with Gray tiles in bulk I will probably do my roads with black tiles with Gray sidewalks and do away (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

  Re: Expanded Main Street scene and Commuter Rail Station

(...) That sounds great. In my opinion the baseplate roads are just a little to narrow anyway. (...) Look forward to seeing them. Congrats BTW! Jonathan (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

  Re: Expanded Main Street scene and Commuter Rail Station

(...) Looking forward to see it live. BTW: Timmy should be scattered into pieces all over the RR track. Jorge F. (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

  Re: Expanded Main Street scene and Commuter Rail Station

(...) I think I have a train that would go nicely with the station. I plan on expanding the fire station in my scene as soon as I get a few of the red half arches that I won on e-bay. Hopefully before the show. (...) My scene has gray sidewalks, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)

  Re: Expanded Main Street scene and Commuter Rail Station

(...) It's a gondola, not a hopper... :-) *This* is a hopper (URL) :-) ++Lar (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town)