  Layout perspective...

I have been fooling around with Layout Designer and came up with a sample layout. I don't expect this to be our layout for the show but it is to the size of what we plan to do so it gives you some idea of the space we have to work with. (URL) if we (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Layout perspective...

(...) Why not? After all, we have that, umm, thing we were discussing in that, umm, other forum that could maybe help. I don't think it would be too taxing on... that is to say... Uh. Nevermind, I think you get the point. Why don't we go with this? (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Layout perspective...

(...) Well umm you are right of course but I didn't want to spend anything without group approval. Actually I have my catalog here. Give me some time to figure out the cost of doing this and then I will post something in the "Other Forum" to see (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Layout perspective...

Can I ask a quick question? Is Layout Designer the same thing as Track Designer or Track Plan? I was sort of looking for something that would let me configure baseplates to get an idea how it would look. I haven't looked at the Track programs so I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Layout perspective...

(...) Sorry, yes it is Track Designer which can be found here. (URL) has most baseplates in it so it could be of use to you. It takes a little getting used to but it will probably do what you are looking for. Eric Kingsley (...) that (...) will (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)