Re: Layout perspective...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 20:18:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Actually if we can do 2 trains running at the same time this is pretty much
what I would like the track to look like.  I realize that getting that many
baseplates probably isn't realistic however.

Why not?  After all, we have that, umm, thing we were discussing in that, umm,
other forum that could maybe help.  I don't think it would be too taxing on...
that is to say...

Well umm you are right of course but I didn't want to spend anything without
group approval.  Actually I have my catalog here.  Give me some time to figure
out the cost of doing this and then I will post something in the "Other Forum"
to see what people think.

Uh.  Nevermind, I think you get the point.

Why don't we go with this?  We can start laying claim to bits of it, saying
what we have and where it'll fit.

That would be a hugh benifit of doing it this way.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/