 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 221
    Re: Skirts for Tables at GATS —James Trobaugh
   I've heard the tales of show requiring "fire proof" skirts, but I've never had a show here in Atlanta make that request. We did the simplest thing we could think of and just bought some inexpensive bed sheets at Wal-Mart. I found some nice dark (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

        Re: Skirts for Tables at GATS —Sheree Rosenkrantz
   (...) thank you! I like the idea of using perma press sheets. The fabric is more tightly woven and has a heavier hand than most yardage of comparable cost. This makes it hang well. I think NCLUG is going to have plexiglass clamped to the front lip (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

        Re: Skirts for Tables at GATS —James Trobaugh
   (...) Yes we have 12"x24" plexiglass around the layout, at first we screwed them on and it was awful. Not only did it take forever to install them, but if a young visitor pull on them to hard the plexiglass would break. Now we use the big black (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)