 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 213
  Re: GATS Train SHow (was Get together Saturday)

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message news:G7KnI7.7nC@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) The building specs are here: (URL) don't recall the thickness but I would guess a total of 2 1/2 inches when the legs are removed. I like Cary's (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: GATS Train SHow (was Get together Saturday)

(...) I won't want very many tables for personal use yet, it will also depend on what kind of legs we use. If we use the pre-fab folding legs, I'll want fewer tables than if we use the PNLTC wooden legs (the issue is how useable is the space under (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: GATS Train SHow (was Get together Saturday)

(...) I prefer 2 most, next would come 3 or 5 minus the two small tables projecting inwards. I prefer not to have any inward projections to bump into. I had a hard time picturing the table set up until it penetrated that the table dimensions were (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)