 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 142
Re: train show preparation?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 16:40:03 GMT

"James Beerman" <jtbeerm@ibm.net> wrote in message
When are we planning to prepare for the train show?
I know we need to build tables, but is there a plan for where and when we • will
do this?
I have a garage that could be used to build them, but I don't have any • power
tools.

Also, who will keep these tables?

Jimmy

Chris Suich has been busy building a catapult for the Apex Pumpkin Chuckin'
contest this weekend.  Chris had offered the use of his new shop (which has
all the necessary equipment) once the Chuckin' has concluded.  As far as
ownership/storage, I think everyone should own and store (if possible) their
own tables.  If someone needs additional storage space I could probably
offer some space.  I could work up something in my crawlspace where I have
tons of unused space right now.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com