  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

(...) Sorry, guys, I can't make it--6/2 I have to proctor an SAT, then go to graduation for the high school where I teach, then I've got a board meeting and barbecue. Can't even make a few minutes... This week, I will try to get up pictures of the (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

(...) Hey Peter, do you think you can also throw together a pre-fab style, futuristic colony building? The outstanding items are: a) command building/control tower <---we really need this one b) second manufacturing building c) Wind turbine (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing----ROLL CALL

(...) OK we will take notes for and let you know what's going on. (...) Well yes that saying has it's origins from our revolution but i think it also applys for today as we remember our those we have made the ultimate sacrifice. (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)