  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

To Scott and all: The simple tokomak reactor building is done, with a cooling tower on top of it. 24 bricks high. I structured it so that it can be used as atmospheric processor station too, if we run out of time. The atmospheric process should be (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) I can *attempt* this. Keep ya updated. (...) Would this basicly be just some fuel tanks and lots of boxes? (...) I will attempt this, scrap my buildings for GATS and just rebuild it after contraption. Is it more commercial or more military? (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) That's probably a good idea (scrapping GATS buildings for interim). I say this because if we're smart about it, some of our Contraption buildings could be used for the GATS show. My power building is 36x36 on a standard blue baseplate, and (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) Trevor that sounds good. (...) UPS sounds good that's who deleivers our set/parts from TLC afterall:-) (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Correct me if I messed up anywhere So that gives us: a) tokomac fusion reactor and power generation station + cooling tower - <DONE- Trev> b) water reclamation and waste processing with water tanks <Scott> c) barracks/living quarters and mess hall (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Rick & All, (...) I am going to start the water reclamation / waste processing plant this week. In terms of the monorail transport, did we just want to use the 6991 monorail? We will probably need some stations then as well. A layout might be (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

(...) Command Centre designs are kooky. Someone else ahs to do it or I will never get abnything done! Rick (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: June 2 Meeting in Lansing

Trevor, Rick, & All, (...) Well, I think I can do this one pretty easily. Scott -- (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)