  Meeting in Lansing

To All, The feedback I have received is telling me that the second of June is the best time to have the meeting. Rick and I will plan this event and post here to update exact time and place. For sure it will be here in Lansing and the exact location (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meeting in Lansing

Hello everyone, I have somewhere we can meet. It’s at my church witch so happens where I will have my fundraiser. The room we are meeting in is very big room so we will have lots of space. (This is not the same room as where the fundraiser will take (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meeting in Lansing

Tony & All, (...) Church witch? What kind of church do you go to, Tony? A Wicca church? ; ) (...) Give me maps and directions!!!! (...) New e-mail? (...) Sounds good, 12-> whatever. This is for June 2nd, correct? Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meeting in Lansing

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes: Tony, this all sounds good to me. (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meeting in Lansing

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Tony Hedglen writes: Tony, this all sounds good to me.OPPs Tony just give an address an people can do a Mapquest. (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meeting in Lansing

(...) Do you mean I went though all of that trouble for nothing? Thanks a lot Chris. I made these cool maps and step by step directions. All for nothing. And yes I would like some cheese with my wine. Some crackers too. And maybe some pancakes and (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meeting in Lansing

(...) No pancakes for you. :-) ++Lar (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meeting in Lansing

To All, (...) Now, now, Larry, I have a bunch of pink, dirty Megablocks my Mom found for me in a garage sale that we are going to use to feed Tony. Your church does have a stove or microwave, does it not, Tony? I would hate to see you eat raw (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Meeting in Lansing

(...) Ummmm sorry Tony i was just trying to make it easy for you.I myself have used mapquest to go to alot of places Lego related(Steve B house,chicago fest last year, the first church meeting last year etc.) (...) <best homer simpson voice> (...) (23 years ago, 24-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)