  Re: GATS size

(...) is (...) few (...) I think if we keep the train yard at 2 tables deep that will allow us easy acces to the switches, etc. I also think that we could use areas at 3 tables wide for the airport and town. Thats what I was thinking with that (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS size

(...) Kinda what i was thinking.I wasn't sure until you just posted how big you train yard was and how many tables you would need.I think a mix if we can would work. (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS size

(...) 3 is just very wide. You can't hand people stuff like flyers across 3 tables, and you can't reach the interior, so anything that's 3 tables wide would need not to have track in the middle of it in case of a derailment... that's my opinion. (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS size

(...) As for flyers yes i see that is a long way to reach.That is why we always will need people on the outside talking to people and keeping our future AFOLs from grabbing etc. (...) Larry of course you are right about not having easy access in the (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)