  Re: GATS size

(...) Gentlemen, the 20x32 is the OUTSIDE dimension.So if we include a rope barrier around the tables then we are really talking about a 16x28 area table wise(with 2 ft. perimator) 18x30 with 1ft. etc. Yes GATS provides tables i just have to call (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS size

(...) If we don't have a barrier, we could move the track back from the edge 1/2 to 1 plate to protect the trains. If we go to a 16x28 area it becomes difficult to lay out the tables and the inside area gets pretty small. (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS size

(...) I agree.Ps ignore my other post to you:-) (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS size

(...) I agree,moving track back is a option.Ps ignore my last post to you:-) (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  To Border or not to Border, that is the question.. (WAS: Re: GATS size)

To All, Well, I guess we need some opinions, I will see if I can find any of those border things, if I can get a cost for the show, maybe then we can decide. If not, we can vote on it. I would like to try to get a cost for it first. Scott (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: GATS size

(...) I think the parent watched their kids pretty well. I’m not sure if the kids tried to steal anything but if they did then it wasn’t noticeable. A rope would make our display smaller and I don’t think we would want that. (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: To Border or not to Border, that is the question.. (WAS: Re: GATS size)

(...) Scott you talking about those plastic sheilds that go on the outside edge and go up like 8 inches or something? (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: To Border or not to Border, that is the question.. (WAS: Re: GATS size)

(...) Other clubs have done ropes with the poles put into (LEGO) buckets using either sand (reversible) or concrete (much sturdier but irreversible). This is a low cost solution if you already have the buckets but it takes time. I raised the (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: To Border or not to Border, that is the question.. (WAS: Re: GATS size)

Chris & All, (...) No, like those portable barrier creators, like they have at Meijer, the Guest Service line. They also have them in banks and what not. They are basically just poles with those simple 2" wide strip that you can form lines with. (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)