    We have alot of posts in MichLUGs history —Rick Hallman
   We've barely been around a 6 months and we have more posts then all the other LUGs (Not TrainLUGS) in the U.S.A. Except NELUG and WAMALUG. Do we just have a more organized way or our we just psoting useless bunches? Just thought I would tell ya we (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: We have alot of posts in MichLUGs history —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Call it youthful enthusiasm if you wish. Or maybe Michigan was a LEGO hotbed that just needed someone to bring everyone together. Another thing to consider is that many groups have private mailing lists and prefer using those to posting (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: We have alot of posts in MichLUGs history —Rick Hallman
     (...) D) Both A & B. (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: We have alot of posts in MichLUGs history —Scott Sanburn
   To All, (...) That's like asking why is the sky blue, but I digress. (...) Well, it depends on who you ask, but I think we are a pretty good group! (...) Organization is always helpful, MichLUG could use some more, as time develops! LUGNET is a (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)