Subject:
We have alot of posts in MichLUGs history
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 19:18:10 GMT

We've barely been around a 6 months and we have more posts then all the
other LUGs (Not TrainLUGS) in the U.S.A. Except NELUG and WAMALUG. Do we
just have a more organized way or our we just psoting useless bunches? Just
thought I would tell ya we have alot of posts for our little existance.

Rick