  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(Since Trevor replied to himself then I am going to do the same.) (...) I’m glad you will be able to make it to the show Tony. (...) Why did you destroy all of your stuff? Did you have a bunch of cool sets? (...) I’m not sure where this show is, but (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) Me too, gas is 2.20 a gallon now. This is getting out of hand. Time to buy a motorcycle. I could have a T-shirt on that says: If you can read this then the chick fell off the back. I’ll have to put my Lego sets in my saddlebags. That would be (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

Hey Tony here’s a link to web page of my stuff that I used to have. (URL) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)