Re: Question concerning Upcoming event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 17:17:52 GMT

No, I don't think MICHLUG should display, as a group.

Steve

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott E. Sanburn wrote:

To All,

I am asking this in MichLUG as a question, feel free to e-mail me back
personally if you do not feel confortable in putting it here.

As most of you know, the fundraiser that Tony has asked us to do has turned
into another debate in off.topic.debate with people that are not involved in
our group, that feel compelled to throw their two cents in, when i feel we
as a group should have a discussion on it.

Anyway, the meat of this post is simple: Should MichLUG, as a group, should
be able to be displayed at the fundraiser? Since I know Larry P's answer
already, I would like everyone's input.

I will not go into any political or law or any other debate points, because
I feel they do not apply to our group, and our decision.

I would like an honest answer from everyone, however. I feel this issue is
causing a great deal of strife for some of us, and some seem to enjoy it.
I will post a tabulation in the coming days. Feel free to e-mail me at
ssanburn@cleanweb.net for any questions or concerns.

Thank you all for your time, and for all your efforts for our group.

Sincerely,
Scott S.