    Re: A Lego display fund raiser —Tony Hedglen
   (...) Chris is right. The club should not be some snob fest. (Oh we don’t put on shows for them.) I’m asking anyone who might like to show off his/her Legos. I’m not asking for someone to support the Catholic Church. If the person did that, then (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: A Lego display fund raiser —Larry Pieniazek
   James responded quite nicely and set FUT .debate. I'm not sure that was appropriate since it means we won't hear from Scott, since he doesn't post to .debate (his loss, I guess) but I followed suit. Tony, I think the club members had come to quite a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.off-topic.debate)